Re: [science-iwg] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Neon+1 == Oxygen

That's a great part about our group. While folks outside our group might look at us in sympathy for such things, I'm sure I'm far from the only one in our group that got a good chuckle out of it. :-)

Andrea

On 04/02/16 18:11, Jay Jay Billings wrote:
FYI.

I mean, technically Ne + 1 would probably be some sort of Sodium, but, sure, we'll call it Oxygen. ;-)

Jay
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 2:31 PM
Subject: [cross-project-issues-dev] Neon+1 == Oxygen
To: cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Perhaps I am was the last to know ... but, for anyone else that does not closely follow the right bugs or twitter feeds (like me) the name of the 2017 Simultaneous Release (aka Neon+1) has been chosen to be Oxygen! (Well, normally without the exclamation point. :)

Thank you to all who voted and thank you to the Eclipse Foundation for their process help and thank you to Chris Aniszczyk for coordinating the effort.