Re: [science-iwg] Science.eclipse.org updated soon

New site looks nice, well done!

A few comments:
https: in Chrome shows security errors, I have attached a screenshot.
No such errors on Edge or Firefox.

It is not obvious how to get to the full project proposal for January
from the link on the homepage. What I tried and didn't work was:

1) "Read More" link under "New Project Proposal: January" on the
homepage, arrives at
http://science.eclipse.org/content/new-project-proposal-january
2) "read more here" link that brings you to
https://projects.eclipse.org/wg/science/proposals
3) there is now an intro paragraph to January that ends in "e entire
struc... more"
4) Pressed the more link, but ended up on
https://projects.eclipse.org/ instead of what I expected which was for
the more to expand (or open) to the rest of that paragraph.

Thanks,
Jonah
~~~
Jonah Graham