Re: [science-iwg] Science.eclipse.org updated soon

Hi everyone,

While I agree that that it found be fun to have the map up there, I have to side with Andrea. Something more related to the science working group and the projects would be be better.

I noticed that the banner widget is a slider. So I propose we put up a collection of screenshots from our projects along with pictures from activities.

Best regards.
Torkild