Re: [science-iwg] Science.eclipse.org updated soon

We can save that one for April 1 Jay. :-)

On 01/02/16 14:47, Jay Jay Billings wrote:

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 1:52 PM, Erwin de Ley <erwin.de.ley@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What about the map prepared by Torkild and Jay? (cfr email of January 29th)
It doens't fit the banner format, but could be a great landing page! (potentially even linking through to the project sites from each location on that map?)

regards
erwin