Re: [science-iwg] Screenshots or clips of projects for speaker pitch

Hi all,

That reminds me - I’ll update the map with the new January project.

I think you’re into something. So we need this animated character, dressed up as your average whip wielding scientist walking across the map. I don’t have a green-screen, but could get one to do the animation.

Best regards,
Torkild

> 29. jan. 2016 kl. 20.33 skrev Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx>:
>
> Everyone,
>
> I would like to put together a speaker pitch for the Science Track at EclipseCon NA that showcases all the selected talks. If you had a talk accepted, would you be willing to provide me with screenshots or clips related to your talk?
>
> Torkild put together this awesome treasure map when I suggested we do a speaker pitch called "The Epic of Torkild." What I'm thinking is that I will show kind of an Indiana Jones "flying across the map" scene with a stop at each project and then the technical clips.
>
> Of course, better ideas are welcome!
>
> Jay

> science-iwg mailing list
> science-iwg@xxxxxxxxxxx