[science-iwg] Science council & unconference minutes?

Hi all,

There are lots of great discussions happening in this group, but not everyone is always available to be part of those. Nevertheless it's important to communicate the outcomes to avoid confusion down the road, as well as have minutes for future reference.

I'm pretty guilty of this myself with past unconferences, having minutes but not knowing where is best to put them or running out of time to do so,  but now seems like a good time to improve this.

So do we have a known place to find minutes, do the council minutes go anywhere?
Other than some very old unconference minutes I know these don't appear to be anywhere...
Tracy

Back to the top