Re: [science-iwg] January - New Eclipse Project Proposal

Cool :-)

Best,
Philip

Am 26.01.2016 um 11:31 schrieb Erwin de Ley:
Great news! Looking forward to integrate it in scientific workflows in Triquetrum!

regards
erwin

Op 26/01/2016 om 11:29 schreef Torkild Ulvøy Resheim:
Excellent! Well done everyone :-)

Best regards,
Torkild
26. jan. 2016 kl. 11.25 skrev Jonah Graham <jonah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Dear all,

Peter and I are pleased to announce that the January project proposal
(https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/january) has now gone live.

We are now soliciting community feedback so that we can progress the
proposal to the creation review.

We have written a short blog post
(http://kichwacoders.com/2016/01/26/introducing-project-january/) with
some background on naming too.