Re: [science-iwg] [location-iwg] FOSDEM 2016

Hi Mike,

cool, see you then!
I'll definitively bring my laptop to show ChemClipse/OpenChrom. My EclipseCon speaker (nerd shirts) are also packed already. So, I'm prepared :-).

@Science WG:
If you like me to show other Science WG software, please let me know and give me a short introduction.

Cheers,
Philip