[science-iwg] System in Cloud with python

Hi,

It is almost one year when I first mentioned to you about my project System in Cloud Modeler - eclipse plugin for workflow processing (http://systemincloud.com/).

Since that time we fixed a lot of bugs and added some new feature like diagram debugging (http://systemincloud.com/news/?page=1). Furthermore, we added lastly a python support! Now you can define your own blocks using python (http://systemincloud.com/tasks/#0.8.0/commons/pythontask). Blocks can be executed with cpython or jython. Thanks to project PyDev (http://www.pydev.org/) there is a python editor available as well as easy configuration. It is also possible to integrate external libraries like numpy. Soon, I will provide more examples here https://github.com/systemincloud/sic-examples/tree/master/com.systemincloud.examples.tasks.pythontask and video https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvfS-lPXeKjMoFAhKIzyf7A

Please note that this is the first release with python so some bugs are expected. I hope that you will enjoy it anyway.

I know that inside a group there is project triquetrum being developed. Triquetrum and my project vastly overlaps each other in theirs goals. My project is still freeware only. I hope and also I offer that we can share our experiences.

Best,

Marek Jagielski

Back to the top