Re: [science-iwg] EclipseCon NA 2015 Deadline Extended!

Jay, all

I don't think it matters as long as the PC is aware. So just mention it in the proposal if you are submitting. I guess the foundation would like to have a category, but we'll sort that out later.

If you think you're going to ECNA and your're interested in the Science Working Group, this is your chance. Get your ideas out and propose a short talk for the Science Symposium!  https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2016/cfp

Hilsen Torkild