Re: [science-iwg] EclipseCon NA 2015 Deadline Extended!

Torkild,

It means 'master of ceremonies.' :) Glad you like idea!

Jay

On Nov 24, 2015 2:44 PM, "Torkild U. Resheim" <torkildr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A "Science Symposium" is a great idea! If I remember correctly the Modeling Symposium usually takes up two  slots, so that's about 60 minutes of 10-15 minute talks - excluding a 10 minute break in between. Four to six talks that is. Anyone can talk about something interesting for ten minutes - so please file your proposals!

I'd love to help out, even though I'm still trying to figure out what "emcee" is an acronym for :-) as a side note I'm also trying to figure out how to correctly fit the other part of the kitchen I'm refurbishing. Sometimes I regret not becoming a carpenter.

Hilsen Torkild