Re: [science-iwg] EclipseCon NA 2015 Deadline Extended!

Hi Jay,

I won’t mind submitting another proposal, but I’m out of ideas - so if you think I should talk about something in particular; please let me know.

By the way: If Tracy agrees to substitute ice cream for “milk” we have one here: http://www.stonebrewing.com/beer/special-releases/stone-coffee-milk-stout#ageGatePassed I was looking for it on the way to Ludwigsburg, hoping to save the day. But no such luck.

Best regards,
Torkild