[science-iwg] EclipseCon NA 2015 Deadline Extended!

Everyone,

The deadline for talk proposals for EclipseCon NA 2015 has been extended. Please consider submitting something!

https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2016/cfp!

I will once again drinks on my dime for anyone who submits a talk after today and has it accepted. (I know I still owe Tracy coffee-ice-cream beer, but that turns out to be really difficult! ;))

I'm happy to answer any questions that you might have our help you spit ball ideas.

Jay

Back to the top