Re: [science-iwg] Welcome Michele Gabusi

Hi everyone!

Thanks Tracy, I'm happy to join you!
As you told, I currently work in Engineering S.p.A (Italy), where I work as a data scientist.
My background is in particle physics (simulation and data analysis) and image processing... and this is my first time in the Eclipse Community!
For the moment, I'll be glad to enjoy the discussions!

Regards,

Michele.