[science-iwg] Minutes from the ECE Unconference Meeting

Everyone,

Please find my draft of the minutes from the ECE Unconference here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SUIxl3hHYsgUy_PjSPYNBAVefXiacIB5jZZ4lZRCD-0/edit?usp=sharing

If you attended and are not list of attendees, please forgive me and please let me know! I forgot to take attendance at the meeting, so I went off of my memory.

If you attended and you would like to edit the minutes, please let me know and I will share edit privileges with you.

I have several more things to follow up on this week related to the SWG and I will get back to you on those soon.

Best,
Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings