[science-iwg] Post-Processing EclipseCon Europe

Hei everyone,

I really enjoyed EclipseCon, it's always nice to meet the 'family' ;-) Thanks for the interesting Science presentations and the chats we had.

I uploaded the sticker-template to the Science WG wiki: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Science_WG#Media Feel free to produce more stickers and spread the word :-D

Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards,

Dr.-Ing. Jan Tim Jagenberg

MARINTEK