[science-iwg] Please start planning your Eclipse Con North America talks now!

Everyone,

The Eclipse Con North America 2016 call for papers is out:

https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2016/cfp

I would like to encourage all of you to submit a talk. We elected to go with a track instead of a theme day so that we wouldn't be stuck in the same room all day and so that we might get more than eight talks, which is all we could do last year in the allotted time. There are more available talks this year too because the FOSS4G conference is not cohosted with ECNA.

Please, please, please submit something! I think we would all like to see another science talk in the early bird picks and more science talks overall. If anyone has a good idea for a tutorial, it would be good to get one of those too.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Jay

Back to the top