Re: [science-iwg] My name is now Andrea

Welcome Andrea!

+1

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 2:34 PM, Andrea Ross <andrea.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Everyone,

I need to share something a bit personal. I hope you don't mind. And I am sorry I couldn't meet and share this with all of you in person and hear the news from me directly.

My name is now Andrea http://wp.me/p2i0DR-6Z

This is obviously a big deal for me. After a little time getting used to the new name and different pronouns, I hope that you find things pretty much business as usual in your contact with me. The expectations on me, and my commitments to you do not change. It is my pleasure to serve you & the community.

No doubt there will be times where I get things a little bit quirky, well more than I already was! I have so much to learn. Thank you in advance for your patience, good humour, and understanding.

Kind regards,

Andrea