[science-iwg] Plotting library recommendations?

What are people using for 2D plotting in their Eclipse-based applications? JFreeChart and its flawed SWT support is just not cutting it for us anymore. What is the best alternative? I see SWTChart, Nebula, and BIRT as possible options; is one of them the clear winner, or am I missing another contender?

We really just need basic scatter plots and histograms. Would like live data updates, good performance, and solid SWT support.

Back to the top