Subject: [eclipse.org-members-committers] Vote Results
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 11:02:42 -0400
From: Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Eclipse Membership and Committer List <eclipse.org-members-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Eclipse Foundation Members and Committers,

The recent vote of the Membership at Large is now closed.  I am pleased
to announce the motion carried, with 96% voting in favor of the motion.

As a result, the Foundation can now accommodate government agencies who
intend to join as members and to participate in the Foundation's working
groups, but who were otherwise unable to join as they were legally
precluded from entering into agreements that stipulate New York state as
the governing law.

As noted in our earlier communications, the only change enacted is to
now permit the Foundation to amend the governing law aspect of the
membership agreement for these government agencies - no other changes
are being made to the terms of the agreement.

We will now proceed with engaging with these government agencies, and
look forward to their contributions to our community.

I want to thank all of you who took the time to vote.  Your continued
participation in matters such as these is appreciated.

Should you have any questions regarding this change, please don't
hesitate to contact either myself or Andrew Ross, our Director of
Ecosystem Development at andrew.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx