Re: [science-iwg] Science IWG @ EclipseCon

I added all six of the SWG projects {Chemclipse, DAWNSci, EAVP, ICE, PTP, Triquetrum}, plus EASE, which we should consider adopting. ;-)

Jay

On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 2:22 PM, Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Everyone,

Thanks for bringing this up on the list. I think we need to formalize plans for the Unconference as there are several things we need to discuss and several bits of code we may want to mess with. I've been meaning to get something on the list, but it kept slipping my mind (grad school!!!!).

I have created a wiki page where we can all add our plans. This will be much more organized than just throwing them on the mailing list and might even represent something like an agenda. Please add information about events to it as you see fit.

https://wiki.eclipse.org/EclipseCon_Europe_2015_Science_Working_Group_Schedule

Jay