Re: [science-iwg] Science IWG @ EclipseCon

Hi Erwin,

nice, that you will be at the conference too. Yep, most of us will be there.
Getting an update of the Triquetrum project would be great.

We discussed at the meeting, recently took place in Trondheim, to go a step further with the Vizualization project and scripting issues. Until the unconference, we try to setup an Oomph installer, so that we can start programming instantly.

Best,
Philip