[science-iwg] Apache Big Data Europe 2015

Hi,

Since Big Data is often used by science projects and institutions, allow me to share this discount offer with those of you who might consider coming to Apache Big Data in Budapest.

A keynote is held by CERN, among other speakers are members of the Hungarian Academy of Science, GeoTools (and Apache SIS) lead Martin Desruisseaux or myself.

I am not subscribed to LocationTech, and currently have no special use in doing so, but if any of you are and think this was of value to that WG, please feel free to share it with them.

The discount code does not say it's limited to a number of people. Can't say, if it works till the last day, just check the URL below for more.

And if you come to Budapest for it, happy to see you there,

Werner

--
Apache: Big Data is just 2.5 weeks away and thanks to your participation, and that of your fellow technical experts, we're looking forward to a great event.

Help promote your talk and the event by sharing the following discount with your network:

30% Discount Offer for Apache: Big Data
Use discount code: SPKABD and register here: http://bit.ly/1JA2tpg

We look forward to seeing you soon in Budapest.

Best regards,

The Linux Foundation

Back to the top