Re: [science-iwg] Implementation statistical methods

Andreas,

This is tricky. I personally recommend that you find another library. I originally wrote a much longer email, but deleted it because it is sufficient to say that this is not the type of export controlled software you want to work with. There is nothing wrong with export controlled software in general, but in this case I believe that they are doing a kind of bare-minimum, maybe not completely legit job of explaining the situation and not properly releasing the software.

jm2c,
Jay