Re: [science-iwg] Science Meeting Trondheim

Perfect!

Best,
Philip

Am 02.09.2015 um 10:53 schrieb Hartmut Schlosser:
Hi all,

ok, i checked with my collegues and we should be able to do the translation. JAXenter.com editor Coman Hamilton is fluent with German and English, so it will work!

Best,

Hartmut

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards
Hartmut Schlosser
Redakteur / Editor

Software & Support Media GmbH
Darmstädter Landstr. 108 • 60598 Frankfurt am Main

Tel.: +49 (0) 69 630089-36

Fax: : +49 (0) 69 630089-68

Web:

Follow the bird:

Geschäftsführer: Masoud Kamali
Handelsregister: Frankfurt am Main • HRB.-Nr.: 40312