Re: [science-iwg] Google Hangout tomorrow to discuss Python scripting for SWG

Jay,

please add me as well.

Best wishes,

Janos

On 01.09.2015 18:51, Jay Jay Billings wrote:
Everyone,

Tracy's email about the work that Kichwa Coders is doing on IDataSet is a good segue into another topic: Python scripting requirements for the SWG!

We are having a Google Hangout tomorrow morning at 10:30 AM ET with the aim of:
- seeing ICE demos of the job launcher
- update on our Python support (ICE and AnalysisRPC)
- put forward a proposal for Python in EASE/ICE project

We invite you to join the Hangout. If you are interested, please send me an email so that I can add you to the calendar invitation.

Jay

--
Jay Jay Billings
Oak Ridge National Laboratory