Re: [science-iwg] [location-iwg] Eclipse Advanced Visualization Project Proposal

Jody,

Okay, great. I'll update it to reflect that.

Jay

On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 1:08 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 7 August 2015 at 08:05, Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Everyone,

I have updated the proposal oh-so-slightly to address various comments that I received in response to this thread. Thank you very much for the feedback! The two big changes were:
*Added Philip Wenig as a committer based on his proposed contributions.
*Explicitly stated that the goal of imaging in this project is to develop an alternative to JAI based on feedback from Mike.

Thanks Jay:

Go for "image processing" or "raster processing". Imaging can sometimes be viewed as visualization.