Re: [science-iwg] BOF @ EclipseCon Europe on scripting

Count me in.

Jay

On Jul 30, 2015 6:18 AM, "Christian Pontesegger" <christian.pontesegger@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi group,

I am re posting this from the ease-dev list as I am not sure how many of you follow that group:

at EclipseCon Europe there will be some talks on scripting.
On the proposal page we were already discussing if we should pre-schedule a BOF on scripting topics:

https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2015/session/i-love-scripting

Let me know if you are interested and would like to join. If there is reasonable interest, we can setup such a BOF.

--
Christian