Re: [science-iwg] DEADLINE: EclipseCon Europe Call for Papers

Hi all,

I think that’s my cue :-) There are 11 of us deciding which talks get approved, but I do carry a bit of extra weight when it comes to the Science tracks. The deadline is very soon, so if you do have something to say but are not sure; I’m encouraging you to submit an outline and we’ll work out the details later. There is still no guarantee, but at least you have a decent chance. Speakers also get a solid discount, so if you are planning to go anyway; that’s the argument to your manager for spending some time on the outline.

Please don’t hesitate to ask me or the mailing list if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Torkild