Re: [science-iwg] ICE EASE Jython integration picture

Hi Jay,

thanks, we will have a look another look on it. If we manage to import Eclipse OSGi classes, we would like to integrate it to OpenChrom to import our OSGi classes.

Anyway my solution can only execute Jython scripts. So far we used the built in eclipse standard text editor, which is not the best tool for scripting. So for that we would definitely need EASE :-)

Best wishes,

Janos
Dr. Janos Binder » Software developer » ph +49 (0) 40 428 38 - 3140 » janos.binder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx » Lablicate UG (haftungsbeschränkt) » Martin-Luther-King-Platz 6, 20146 Hamburg » Germany

Lablicate UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 129018, USt-IdNr.: DE291156854
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Philip Wenig, Dr. Andreas Klingberg

The information contained in the email may be private and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient(s) or have otherwise received this email in error, please delete the email and inform the sender as soon as possible. This email may not be disclosed, used or copied by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) Any opinions, statements or comments contained in this email are not necessarily those of Lablicate UG. If you wish clarification of any matter, please request confirmation in writing.