[science-iwg] EclipseCon France

Hi,

We had our first Science track at Eclipsecon France this year and I
really enjoyed it.

Thank you to all the speakers and attendees who participated to make it happen.

I'd like to especially thank all the newcomers who made the effort to
join us at the Unconference and share their work: David from FECYT
(www.fecyt.es), Tobias of OpenAnalytics with Architect and Yoel with
Instrumentino. Really interesting and I hope the SWG can be of use to
you. It was also great to see Alain and Jonah working together to get
Airbus data working with DAWNSci function fitting tool. And now I just
can't leave out our regular unconference attendees: Brigitte and
Torkild.

Also a big welcome to any newcomers to the mailing list who have
joined after attending Eclipsecon France. Welcome and please feel free
to carry on any of the discussions from the conference on this mailing
list.

Regards,
Tracy

Back to the top