Re: [science-iwg] Sandia requirements for workflow engines

Hi Ernest/Foss, all,

Thank you for the requirements list.
These would be relevant as part of the initial requirements of Triquetrum.

I've tried to fill in a feedback for the given requirements, based on the existing features in Ptolemy & Passerelle, and the desired features in Triquetrum.
Christopher, Matt, Jay, can you review and adapt/correct where needed?

thanks
erwin