Re: [science-iwg] New viz project follow up

Is Wayne Rasband involved in the ImageJ2 development?

Am 26.05.2015 um 13:12 schrieb Austenfeld, Marcel:

Hello Matt,

1.       This is indeed separated in ImageJ2.

2.       I had some painful experiences with that but I have a running Linux SWT_AWT implementation with the help of some changed Albireo sources (I started to investigate ImageJ2). However the image data visualization from ImageJ1 don’t has to be a Swing panel it can be converted to a SWT image. To convert the whole ImageJ interface to SWT is possible but in SWT_AWT easier to maintain. I selected a hybrid with SWT tabs.

3.       In addition I tried the way: Swing->embedded in JavaFX->embedded in SWT which also worked as an easy SWT_AWT alternative. However I think this could be a little bit less effective than the SWT_AWT bridge though I didn’t tested it much.

Best regards

Marcel