Re: [science-iwg] Introducing some colleagues and the Sandia Analysis Workbench

Thank you, again, Jay!

Dear Robert, Ed, and Earnest. Welcome!

You'll find many great people here in the community.

If you're interested, I'd be glad to chat with you to get to know more about what you're doing and how we can help.

Kind regards,

Andrew