[science-iwg] Science Track at EclipseCon France, June 24-25

Hi all,

For the very first time, we will have a science-themed track at Eclipsecon France.
I had the pleasure of being on the programme committee and am really happy with the sessions we have.

https://www.eclipsecon.org/france2015/program/sessions/accepted?keys=&field_experience_value=All&field_session_track_tid[]=669

The track covers many different aspects of scientific software, including:
- The increasingly important role of software in scientific research
- Case studies in system testing scientific software
- Integrating different languages and technologies (disclaimer: this is my talk on integrating Java & Python)

I'm also looking forward to the introduction to Instrumentino as well as the workshop where there is a hands-on chance to manipulate data and visualise it in DAWNSci.

Looking forward to seeing many of you there in sunny Toulouse.

Regards,
Tracy

Back to the top