[science-iwg] Mars DemoCamp in Trondheim

Hi all,

As you probably know we’re arranging an Eclipse DemoCamp on the evening after the last science working group day. This time we want to focus on "Eclipse as a tool” and “Eclipse IoT” technologies. There are still several free 20 minute slots up for grabs. So please let me know if you have some cool stuff to demo, even if it is not related to one of the aforementioned topics.

Even if you’re not presenting, but know you will attend please sign up so that we can make sure we’ll have enough seats. See http://www.meetup.com/Trondheim-Eclipse-User-Group/events/218818057/

Best regards,
Torkild
--
Torkild Ulvøy Resheim
Consultant / Eclipse Committer / Senior Software Developer