[science-iwg] iSencia Belgium would like to join the Science IWG

Dear all,

iSencia Belgium would like to join the Science IWG as a Participant member.

We've recently joined eclipse as a Solutions member. As already mentioned on this mail list, a first initiative from our side would be to start a new eclipse project starting from our Passerelle process/workflow software that is currently hosted at eclipselabs (https://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/passerelle/), and in collaboration with a.o. the Ptolemy team at UC Berkeley. A second potential contribution would start from a transfer of the dawnsci-HPC module, related to Java APIs and implementations to connect to computing grids. This would ideally expand to other HPC-related software tools as relevant for the Science IWG.

--

Met vriendelijke groeten - Bien à vous - Kind regards

Erwin De Ley

Tel. +32 9 335 22 10
fax: +32 9 335 22 19
erwin.de.ley@xxxxxxxxxx