Re: [science-iwg] Itema AS would like to join the Science Working Group

Thanks Jay, everyone!

As discussed in other fora, we would like to join as Steering Committee (SC) members. Itema AS is a Solution Member of the Eclipse Foundation and will continue to support the working group by contributing code and hosting community events, as well as participating in other activities as a SC member.

Best regards,
Torkild