Re: [science-iwg] Scientific papers - scientific software

I like the blogpost about the reasons to be a research software engineer :-).

Thanks also Jay for adding your comment. As far as I understood Martin, the DOIed "software" package could contain also a paper describing it. The difference to a sole paper is, that the reviewers and/or readers can have a better understanding of it by using the software with test or real world data.

Best,
Philip