Re: [science-iwg] Project recommendations

Hi Philip,

Yes, we at the Bioclipse project are very keen on this (sorry for being silent lately). There are many things going on in our organization and we have amongst others started sketching on a rewrite towards Bioclipse 3. However there have been some setbacks with some personnel leaving and new recruitment, hopefully it will settle soon. As our core dependency is the mentioned CDK, it is crucial for us that this is also resolved.

Kind regards,

Ola