[science-iwg] System in Cloud - your opinions

Hi all,

Since 1 year and half I am developing a tool and service for model-driven development. The inspiration to start this project was my experience in work on video-processing algorithms.

I needed a tool with which I could in an easy and modular way create complected system and algorithms. And if possible - directly make a product from it.
I liked the way how the problems can be solved in Simulink. However, Mathwork's tool is rather for simulation and testing than for efficient computations. Therefore I created a tool that looks like Simulink but in concept is more similar to LabView. Then to facilitate changing ideas into product, I am additionally implementing a cloud service where the created diagrams can be deployed.

The reason I write to you is to ask you for:

           opinions about suitability of my tool for the needs you have.

I am a follower of your group. I know about Dawn project and realized that it is long way ahead with its stability and functionality than my project. But I think that I introduce some concepts that can be also interesting in your work.

Today System in Cloud Modeler is freeware. I plan to make it open when my cloud service will reach general availability. Please visit:
Looking forward for your feedback.

Best regards,

Marek Jagielski

Back to the top