Re: [science-iwg] [location-iwg] X-group collaboration

Awesome, thanks Jay, Philip, & Robert. That's what we suspected (good level of interest)... the BoF will be scheduled in the next 24-48 hours kinda thing & I'll reply back to share details.

I'm going to extend the invitation out to IoT too. (Thanks Ian)

In terms of the BoF content... how about to prime the pump for discussion, maybe have one person from each group share a 10 minute overview of what the group is doing, and then just open the floor for discussion, sound reasonable?

Obviously we'll want to build based on what comes out of this first session.

Andrew