Re: [science-iwg] Facebook Open Academy Deadline TODAY!

Hi Andrew,

thanks for the reminder :-).
I've submitted OpenChrom as a proposal to be part of the Open Academy program.

Best,
Philip

Am 01.12.2014 um 15:31 schrieb Andrew Ross:
Hello Everyone,

A friendly reminder that today is the deadline to submit your project for inclusion into Facebook's Open Academy program for this coming term starting in January. To do so, fill out this form.

I encourage you to try... this is a great program that provides top students from great schools to work on your project.

If you do decide to apply, please simply let me know so I can put a good word in for your project. We have a great relationship with the Open Academy team.

Best of luck!

Andrew