[science-iwg] Eclipse ICE initial contribution in GitHub

Everyone,

I'm happyto announce that the initial contribution for Eclipse ICE is finally available on GitHub at

https:// github.com/eclipse/ice

It does not include our test data or third party dependencies.

Our dev team is in the process of moving to the new repo and we will be working out of there from here on out (thanks to the parallel-ip process). Of course we welcome contributions from the community too!

Hopefully we will have an update site configured soon.

Best,
Jay

Back to the top