Re: [science-iwg] Thoughts for a winter meeting?

Will anyone else be at SC in New Orleans in November? We could schedule a meeting there.

Regards,
Greg

On Oct 2, 2014, at 9:19 AM, Jay Jay Billings <jayjaybillings@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ian,

Yes, that would probably be the simplest solution. I second the motion! ;-)

Jay

On Thu, Oct 2, 2014 at 8:36 AM, Ian Skerrett <ian.skerrett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Another idea might be to do something at EclipseCon in March. We are already planning the Science Day and we can likely find a meeting room for another day.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
Date:10-02-2014 08:16 (GMT-04:00)
Subject: Re: [science-iwg] Thoughts for a winter meeting?

Hi Jay,

If in the UK and in late Jan/early Feb,  we could organize a meeting at Diamond. I am out on parental leave most of January, however so a colleague might have to deputy. As a matter of fact I have been asked by Diamond to do another workshop and have been somewhat tardy about getting that done - so that might fit.

Sincerely,

Matt