[science-iwg] Science theme day at EclipseCon 2015

Good day everyone,

I would like to gauge interest in organizing a Science theme day at EclipseCon North America 2015. The theme day would involve dedicating a room for a day with 6 Science themed talks.

For organizations interested, the Foundation offers sponsorship for the theme day.

What do you think, should we do this? Who might be interested in speaking? Any organizations who might be interested in supporting this? Please feel free to contact me on or off-list to let me know.

Thanks!

Andrew

Back to the top