Re: [science-iwg] EclipseCon Unconference

Hi Philip,

This is a great idea! I'd like to contribute if I can. It's up to my client whether or not I can go to the unconference. I've not heard with them yet so I don't know.

One thing we've been working on that we would like to contribute, if we can - are neatly bundled HDF5 binaries for supported platforms. Maybe this can go into Eclipse Orbit. I suspect we're not alone in packaging HDF5 so it would be great to get some input on that. In any case I'll start the CQ process very soon, so maybe we can get a go-ahead before EclipseCon.

Best regards,
Torkild