Re: [science-iwg] What about LGPL?

On 12/04/2014 9:29 AM, Jay Jay Billings wrote:

I'm only bringing it up because we should probably have an answer for this question ready when scientists come knocking. Mike, Andrew any thoughts?

The LGPL is still verboten at Eclipse.

As Andrew pointed out Polarsys and LocationTech have gotten approval to make broader use of the LGPL than the default at Eclipse. But that approval was largely possible because both of those groups run separate forges under different names (e.g. polarsys.org and locationtech.org).

I don't see this changing any time soon.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top