Re: [science-iwg] DAWN Workshop 5th / 6th of June 2014

Hi folks,

Please find attached the final workshop schedule.

To register please email me within the next 4 weeks and I will arrange for your site pass and meal tickets.

If you need help with travel and hotels please email: sarah.hartrampf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or me.

Best Regards,

Matt