Re: [science-iwg] Stickers!

Hey Thomas,

I worked with Boon H Pang, from:

Mach Print Go Go Go
2605 Clement St. San Francisco. CA 94121
http://www.machprintgogogo.com
(415) 221-1678
Hours:
Tue-Sat: 9:30am - 5:00pm

Andrew

On 15/03/14 02:40, Thomas Eichstädt-Engelen wrote:
Hi Andrew,

where did you order them? We think about stickers for smarthome as we'll.

Best, Thomas

- sent from a mobile device -

Am 14.03.2014 um 22:34 schrieb Andrew Ross <andrew.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Everyone,

We've got stickers arriving on late Tuesday!

Once I have them, I'll make sure there is a supply at the Eclipse Foundation booth so you can get one for yourself and stock up to give 'em out.

For those that wanted to chip in... the easiest thing, please sign up as a friend of Eclipse if you aren't already. If you are, bump it up a bit.

Thanks!

Andrew